Is your face aging you, but the idea of cosmetic surgery isn’t appealing? It may be time to consider a smile makeover. If your smile is dark, dingy, crooked, gapped or haggard, it adds years to your appearance. Cosmetic dentistry offers many non-invasive options to restore the youthful appearance of your smile and, as a result, take years off of your looks.
With aging, teeth can shift, darken, become chipped and may even fall out. These issues decrease the volume in your face, thin your lips and alter your bite. Because your teeth support the lower portion of your face, all of these problems combine to create an older appearance. A smile makeover performed by a qualified cosmetic dentist can correct these problems and put the youthful glow back in your face.
Smile makeovers offer a variety of options to correct the dental problems causing your face to age:
- Professional teeth whitening to brighten dingy, dark, or dull teeth
- Porcelain veneers to mask uneven or damaged teeth
- Mini dental implants to restore missing teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace old, dark metal fillings
- Dental crowns to repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Composite bonding to fix the shape and color of a tooth
- Invisalign or SPEED braces to correct crooked or misshapen teeth
When you are looking to improve your facial appearance, cosmetic dentistry offers many attractive alternatives to costly and complicated cosmetic surgery. A smile makeover combines treatments to achieve the goal of subtracting years from your appearance. In cooperation with a qualified cosmetic dentist, you can create a smile makeover plan that will keep your smile from aging you and result in a more refreshed and youthful look.Read More »